The New Version of Homeluxy
After a long period of restrictions, Luxemburg is getting back to business with companies re-open their doors and their arms. Many services have seen a partial or total halt during the past months of lockdown, including those provided by companies such as Homeluxy. Now that Luxembourgians are ready and willing to resume their regular lifestyle, it’s the right moment to announce the new version of Homeluxy. Read on and see how this household services provider can handle your chores with minimum involvement on your behalf.
What does the new version of Homeluxy.com entail?
First of all, for those of you who are not yet familiar with this service, let me briefly describe the concept and purpose of Homeluxy.
This company covers the entire Grand Duchy of Luxembourg offering professional cleaning, gardening, and painting services. All these, through a fuss-free and user-friendly website that allows you to book verified professionals in a few minutes. Technology lies at the very heart of Homeluxy and its website’s new version aims to further ease users’ experience.
Here are a few highlights of the new Homeluxy.com:
- Once you enter your ZIP code, Homeluxy can identify your address and recommend you the best services in your area.
- There is a new booking system divided according to Homeluxy’s 3 core services – cleaning, painting, and gardening, which makes it easy to choose the one you need – you can even make multiple bookings at the same time.
- You can now book your desired service faster, taking only two steps instead of three, as required by the previous website version. Fewer fields to fill in = less wasted time.
- Now, you can see a “Cleaning type” field that allows you to choose the cleaning service you require, with absolute precision.
- As soon as you enter the time slots when you are ready to have a Homeluxy professional come over, you will see the date and time when the specialists are available.
- It is now possible to simply add extra hours to a previous booking in order to benefit from additional services if needed.
- If you want to re-book a service or copy the existing details of a previous booking, all you have to do is click on it.
- The website boasts an upgraded, more modern design.
- The new interface makes the entire navigation process easier.
In the near future, Homeluxy will add more services to its offer. Moreover, given the current Covid-19 context, all professionals providing services through Homeluxy are thoroughly checked and prepared. They respect strict safety protocols in order to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.
If you live in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and you’re too busy to handle your household chores, I’m sure you can find a reliable partner in Homeluxy. Stay tuned for other updates on this service.