Effective Date: October 1, 2020
Please be aware that SLSSG.com and all associated services and systems are housed on servers in Hungary. If you are located outside of Hungary, information we collect (including cookies) are processed and stored in Hungary, which may not offer the same level of privacy protection as the country where you reside or are a citizen. By using the site and providing information to us, you consent to the transfer to and processing of the information in Hungary.
1. Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time, in our sole discretion, upon notice to you. We may give notice by posting the updated Policy on the Site, sending you an email, or by any other reasonable means. You should periodically review this Policy for changes and you can review the most current Policy at any time at: https://slssg.com/privacy-policy. The updated Policy will govern your use of the Site as of the Effective Date indicated at the top of this Policy. If you do not agree to the updated Policy, you should stop using the Site. Your use of the Site after the Effective Date of the updated version of this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the updated Policy.
2. Information collection.
- General. When you visit the Site, you can browse without submitting any personal information about yourself. We will, however, receive and store some non-personally identifiable information about your visit, as described below. In order to participate in certain functionalities, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information is information that can identify you, including, for example your name or email address. It will always be your choice, or the choice of anyone acting for you, to provide personally identifiable information.
- Email address collection. In order to receive certain communications from us, including, you may be required to submit your name and email address to us. Any email you receive from us will include an unsubscribe link that will allow you to opt-out of receiving future emails.
- Requests or communications submitted by you. The Site provides users the option to submit questions, feedback, job applications or comments by filling out a form. This form asks for your name and email address and we will use this information to respond to your inquiries. Any communications and contact information that you voluntarily submit to us may be saved indefinitely and in a profile specific to you.
- Automatically collected information. Similar to other websites, we may collect some information automatically and store it in log files. This collection may include, but is not limited to: your domain name and host for Internet access, the Internet address of the site from which you came, the date and time of your access, your computer’s IP address and information about its operating system, browser, and host, the date and time you access the Site and the pages you visit. We collect this non-identifying information in order to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site. We also use it to gather broad demographic information. If you elect to create an account, this information may be combined with your personal information to service your account or otherwise improve your user experience on the Site. Any such combined information will be treated as personally identifiable information in accordance with this Policy.
We may automatically collect information using the following mechanisms:
Pixels (aka web beacons/web bugs/java script). Pixels are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are used to track the online movements of web users. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a computer’s hard drive, pixels are small graphics that are about the size of the period at the end of the sentence that are embedded invisibly on web pages or in HTML-based emails. Our third-party analytics providers may place pixels on the Site that track what other websites you visit (both before and after visiting the Site). Our third-party analytics providers use information obtained from pixels to help us improve our business and the Site. We do not control the use of pixels by third parties. See the section on “Third party analytics providers” below.
- Third party analytics providers. We use third parties to help us operate and improve the Site. We may provide these third parties with information we collect and they may collect information from you about your use of the Site. If we provide information to third parties, it will, unless specifically noted otherwise in this Policy, be governed by this Policy and may only be used by those third parties to help us operate or improve our business or the Site and to provide services to us. We do not control information independently collected by third parties and are not responsible for their use of that information.
3. Information use
- Use of personally identifiable information. We may use your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, to service your account and to send you promotional or informational emails that you expressly choose (or “opt in”) to receive. You may also receive emails or other communications from us in response to inquiries that you submit using the “Contact” link at the top of any pages. When you receive a promotional or informational email from us, the email will contain our contact information and an unsubscribe link that will allow you to opt-out of future emails from us. If you opt-out, you will still continue to receive email responses to your inquiries or other service-related emails related to your inquiries. We may also use personally identifiable information to resolve disputes; to detect and protect against errors, fraud, and criminal activity; to assist law enforcement; to enforce this Policy and the Terms & Conditions; or for any other purpose described in this Policy or that we describe to you at the time of collection.
- Use of non-personally identifiable information. We may use non-personally identifiable information for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to analyzing trends, administering the Site, tracking users’ movements on the Site, and for management and improvement of the Site. We may also use this information to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors or pages viewed; or to track submissions in any interactive portion of the Site. We may also combine non-personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected from other sources.
- Information retention. We will retain your information indefinitely, or as long as legally required or allowed. We may dispose of any information in our discretion without notice, subject to applicable law. We do not undertake any retention obligations through this statement.
4. Information disclosure
- Affiliated entities or service providers. We will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may disclose your information to any affiliated entity or organization and to agents and service providers. These third parties may include various business service providers or providers that supply support for the Site or otherwise are working directly with us. Use of information by affiliated entities and organizations will be subject to this Policy or an agreement that is at least as restrictive as this Policy. For information on the use of information by agents and service providers, also see the “Third Party Analytics Providers” Section above.
- Disclaimer. We cannot ensure that all of your information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. For example, a third party may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or other users of the Site may abuse or misuse your personal information. No transmission of data over the internet can be 100% secure.
5. Information security measures
Keeping your information secure is of great concern to us. We exercise care in facilitating the transmission of information between your device or computer and our servers (or the third-party servers that operate and store information for the Site). Personally identifiable information collected by the Site is stored in operating environments with restricted access and are not available to the public. While we have mechanisms in place to safeguard your personal information after we receive it, no transmission of data over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
6. “Do not track” settings
7. Accessing, updating, or deleting your personal information
If personal information that you have submitted to us changes or if you would like to remove your personal information, please contact us via any of the contact forms on the Site. We will make good faith efforts to resolve requests to remove information or correct inaccurate information except where the request is unreasonable, requires disproportionate technical effort or expense, jeopardizes the privacy of others, or would be impractical.
8. Contact information and privacy questions
If you have questions about this Policy or other matters that relate to it, you may contact us by going to the Contact menu at the top of our pages and using the form located there.