Junior Project Manager (Bucharest)
SLS Service Center is an Internet consultancy and IT development company.
It builds and operates online systems, providing comprehensive business development services, IT developments, and recruiting services amongst others.
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager, who:
- lives in Bucharest,
- speaks English fluently (French is an advantage),
- is capable of representing a market leading brand or a new venture,
- possesses excellent communication skills,
- has analytical thinking and can oversee complicated systems,
- is willing to continuously learn and improve,
- finds joy in doing a great job and building something significant!
Tasks will include:
- managing multiple projects and brands,
- dealing with different stakeholders and teams around the Globe,
- creating and executing strategies to launch or develop projects,
- managing all the aspects related to an internet project (e.g. recruitment, marketing, customer support),
- creating and controlling processes, collecting and managing information related to such projects,
- creating reports and documentation,
- coordinating the work of certain teams (e.g. IT development, marketing).
- competitive salary,
- office in a central location,
- growth opportunities while working on the projects,
- friendly and fresh “startup” atmosphere,
- the chance to work with a global team of professionals,
- challenging tasks that make you improve,
- stable work for major companies in their field.
Applications should be sent to [email protected]!