HR and Office Assistant (Bucharest)Apply Job
SLS Service Center focuses on online marketing services and provides CSS.
We look for someone who
- is interested in part time or freelancer type of engagement,
- lives in Bucharest,
- speaks English on an advanced level,
- has excellent communicational skills,
- likes to socialise and communicate with people,
- has proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role,
- is willing to learn and improve continuously,
- finds joy in doing a great job and building something significant!
Tasks will include
- design and create job descriptions,
- advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media and job boards,
- interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person),
- prepare and distribute assignments and tests,
- send job offer emails and answer queries about the position,
- monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire,
- act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard,
- organise team events, birthdays and other team building occasions,
- help organising online trainings, quarterly feedback sessions,
- take over activities running the office from an administrative, accounting and operational point of view.
Speaking Hungarian or having experience in other areas of HR is an advantage.
- a unique opportunity to learn about a multi-billion-dollar industry from some of its bests,
- competitive compensation,
- working with a global team of professionals,
- challenging tasks that keeps you to improve,
- stable work with a major company on its field!